Friday, October 24, 2008

~TGIF~

T he title says it all, and I mean every bit of it. This week has been a long one. Just running to and fro and appts and hustle and bustle of it all, makes me crave the weekend. I am happy for it ;0)
Miranda had her try outs today for Cheer ( wrestling and basketball) she made it, Varsity again. They only took 14 girls this time, so there were some very sad girls, she really felt bad for them. Her friend Sam made it this time, so she was happy. Tomorrow is the 2nd to the last football game she has to cheer in and she feels like time flew, her freshman year is truely flying by her. It seems insightful to know I was there and went through it, but yeah, it really did fly, and time has warped me to where I am now, at least some days this is how I feel. It is an odd feeling to look and see your children growing up so fast. I think having the rang I do in ages, makes me treasure them at each stage, because I see how fast it slips by me.
Ok, enough of that stuff, I want to end the week on a positive note,lol.. We have a busy wekend but we will mnage as a team, Scott and I with doing the kids activities. It makes it nice when he is home on weekends.
I have a new Kara-ism to share, as she is always saying the funniest things to me, usually as we drive or as we are doing something she comes up with these winners,lol. ;0) Yesterday she swam at school, as her preschool has swimming one time a week, and she loves it. She swam all by herself floating even in the deeper 4ft area, all the kids were in their floaties it was so cute...ok back to my funny~ lol. Well today, my sweetest little angel came to me and was talking while I was doing laundry, and she had a lollypop in her mouth, and I was not paying attention, she then says " mmmm this is sooo good." I looked at her and said " where did you get that"? she looked at me, smiled and said " In the garbage upstairs"...BLECH!!!!! I wanted to laugh, but had to explain how that was NOT the thing to do EVER,lol... She is always doing the craziest things because she just assumes it is normal, and she acts like it is, to boot! she is one cool cucumber ;0)
I think that is all for today, have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

HAHAHAh at your little dumpster diver:)