Sunday, October 12, 2008

~Oh So Much To Say~

I feel like I was gone for weeks, because so many things happen to us, daily and I forget to take the time to write it, here..sigh. We had a lovely weekend and tried to really make the most of our time together. Miranda had a game on Sat and it was nice to watch her, she loves what she does, we had a nice time. Scott finally finished the project at my parents house he was working on, and also he did some sewing for me ;0) Last night( Sat) we went to some very nice and old dear friends of our's party, it was a huge success. Just a great time, we really needed that. The kids did not want to leav, but jaxson was so ready, as he likes calm and quiet to sleep.
today we did a lot of getting ready for next weekend, we have a HUGE undertaking, as we are doin Kara and Nick's party all in one, and it will probably be bigger than what we are used to, now that they both have friends from school invited. Plus cousins and family and friends, we are excited! The girls had a day out with their friend and her Grandma, she took them to lunch, dinner and shopping. They loved it. I need to remind my Mom to do that again with them, as they loved it, and in a few yrs they will be gone, really it is going so fast, and they are just at that age where they love outings. Tonight Nick started Tiger cubs, he has wanted to be a scout for so long, he was thrilled, aww! Mack started tonight again, too, this is his 4th yr. In other news, Nichola has a wiggley tooth! This will be his 1st tooth to fall out, and he will be 7 next Sunday~ he 'worked" on it alllll day, and it is really progressing, so I think tomorrow will be his big day!
On a sadder note, my grandfather is in the hospital, he has had a very rough road and has some implications due to his battle with colon cancer, so please pray for him, if you have a sec or 2. He is such a great man ;0)
Ok, so I think that is all for now...I am sure I will remember more as soon as I am finished, but it will have to wait!!!

2 comments:

Crazy Married Folks said...

I am definitely praying for your grandpa. I am glad you had a nice weekend with your family. You deserve and needed that. Woohoo on the boys starting back cubs. I bet they are going to LOVE it.

Michelle said...

Prayers for your grandpa

Have fun party planning:)

sounds like you had a great time at your friends...you deserve it:)