Friday, October 3, 2008

~A Kara thing to say~

Today I offer you a small look into the mind of my 3..almost 4 yr old daughter, Karrangton. She is a bright little girl, often forgotten is her age, as she is swift with her tongue and mannered as an older child, as it were...so yesterday morning, she crawled in my bed and was laying with me and my baby boy, Jax. She was talking about lot's of things, and suddenly her eyebrows came together and she looked at me and said" Mommy, I don't want to go to school today!" I asked her why, and she (without a beat) replied "I am sick of my teachers telling me to stop taking toys from other kids" So, I responded, " who do you take toys from?" And My brilliant shining star replied...."Everyone". So after we had a nice chat about sharing and all that is good, she was excited to go back to school. I have been hearing daily that all the kids are having issues with this, and keeping their hands to themselves, but never really thought she was part of it,lol.WAKE UP call...lol.
Anyway, that was yesterday, we have moved forward. Today was full of non-stop running, appts for kids, and whatnot. It is 1:32, now and I have been all over...it is nice to be here, at home, now. Jax is napping and I have a moment to myself.I guess I had better be done with this for now. More to post..soon.
Ciao~

2 comments:

Crazy Married Folks said...

She is hillarious!!!! I can just hear her saying it!

Michelle said...

At least she's honest:)
The truth always comes out in the end...and they always snitch on themselves:)