Wednesday, October 8, 2008

~One More Try....~

Yeah, so that was an old George Michael song, and I feel that is my life lately,lol..(I can laugh now, after a looong arse day...) Make that week. Our stupid dishwasher broke, and to be honest it was not worth the $200 it would have cost us to fix, but lucky for us Scott googled how to fix it, and did so. PHEW! We just do not have that right now, with all the kid's parties and bills, and OIL bills looming, add xmas to the mix, I just do not know how the heck we are going to swing this??? I just have faith and keep working it through,..my head. This is why it was such a HUGE decision to stay home with Jaxson. I muddled over it for weeks, I mean like no sleep because of the fear and worry,just not my cup of tea. I truely adored my job, and really wanted to stay, but there were too many obstacles, and it just all fell apart at the last minute...so I know it was meant for me to be here, with him, also with all the appts my kids in general, have had, this yr, I know it was the right choice, but man, is it ever hard,lol. I miss being OUT there, ya know? I am not one for running ragged on a daily basis or trying to get my kids in every program out there( well here in BERWICK we don't have so much to choose from) but you get my drift,lol... Kara is not the easiest to maneuver, she wants to touch and see, and do all that is in her path, so taking her with Jax is rough, in fact I think adding lemon drops to my eyes may be easier, and more fulfilling.. So for now we just take it as it comes, and we just do our best. This economy has been awful and makes me fearful. Anyway Not much is new here, the kid's all are doing so well on their progress reports, all will be on honor roll if they can keep it up ;0) That is a source of excitement. School is going well for them. Maddy started guitar lessons on Monday and is LOVING it, so I am thrilled, she needed a niche, and finally found it. Mack is going to start taking sax lessons, we went back and forth with that and percussion but later decided to let him choose, and this is his dream, so he says..( we all know he is a drama queen,lol) Mimi is excited for Homecoming , it's the 1st of Nov, and she cannot wait, her cheer squad is sponsoring it, so she get's to decorate. I think that is all for now....After my HELL day it is nice to hear the NOTHING in the air and think..Maybe just One More try....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

oh..I hear ya honi....there's just never enough..time, money, sanity, and etc.
I hope you have a better day today

Crazy Married Folks said...

Yikes.....Hoping today was a better day for you!

Kids are wonderful and drive you insane at the same time!! LOL