Monday, November 3, 2008

~Been so busy to come out and play~

I swear I am in a weekly time warp. I wake up after a weekend, and start my Monday and before I know it, it is Friday This happens to me every week. the days that come inbetween the above said are just rolled into ech other, with tacked on utter craziness,lol. This past week I was a taxi service, for sure. Doctor appts, trips to the mall to finish my oldest daughter's homecoming couture, trips to the 4 schools my kid's attend( because they range in so many ages) a Fall fest at Kara's school. The list just goes on. I swear sometimes when I think about it, I wonder how on earth I was working full time last yr? Because I never really get a spare moment to myself, now, and last yr I worked so much, and tried to tackle all of this. I know one thing to be true, and a lot of these small things suffered because I just could not do it all. It was so hard...
Anyway, we enjoyed a wonderful weekend. Miranda went to her 1st formal dance that her cheerleading squad planned and decorated for. Her football team is going to the playoffs, this yr, so we thought Sat was her last game, but it was not. She is happy ;0) I wish I could load some pics on this darn blog, but everytime I try it says I have an error. I need to have Mr whiz(Scott) look at it, he is the computer man. I have so many pics to share...
Ok, so this week is looking much better, as far as whirlwindism...I have less on my plate, and I am thrilled. Today is my usual clean the house after my tornado crew is home all weekend. We sewed alot this weekend and Scott worked for a friend, so not much else got done.
Tomorrow's highlight is the election. I will be voting and the watching with sheer excitement. I have to really be honest and tell you that I am really sick of this election. I am so happy it will be over. I literally get 4-6 pieces of election propaganda a day in my mailbox. I can tell you with sheer conviction that I throw it out, without even looking at it, because I am so sad to see all the slashing going on. Granted a lot of what I get is local political stuff, but it is all the same. They all spend so much time trying to knock the other down, instead of focusing on who they are and conveying that to the public. I hate the commercials overloading the TV, the radio ads...all of it. I know I am not alone. I have just had enough of it. I also have had enough of perfectly nice and normal people turning into blood sucking fiends over this. It's like they become someone else over the election, and competitiveness. Their man is best and they have to knock down the other man, to prove it. I have just reached my end with this and will be so happy tomorrow to see an end to this...either way, even if my man does not win.;0)
Ok, so politics took over my blog this morning, but at least I have been quiet, thus far. I had one small blow-out, and now feel at peace. I hope we can all realize that for change to happen, in this lifetime, we need change. Change in ourselves. Change in who we are when we do and say. Change in the leaders to have the courage to fight for our needs to be met. ...change in every aspect of where we are now and where we need to be. I just want that for us, because we are headed down a bad path in this country, and the last 8 dark and dreery yrs are coming to an end, and whoever wins tomorrow, needs to know that we as Americans are ready for change....

2 comments:

Crazy Married Folks said...

I agree 100 percent with you. I am SO sick of people slamming to make thier pick look the best..... I want to go to sleep and it be Thursday,lol

Michelle said...

you have 6 children..I'm not even sure you EVER sleep..LOL